Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My Summer

My summer was good and I had lots of fun at home, friends house, and the park to go play basketball. For me summer was not boring but okay lets go with fine. When I woke up I had to do chores to help out my mom cuase she had to do bags for this lady , fashion bags and me and my bro would help her sometimes when she needed help. Me and my brother would go in the front yard I play soccer with my neighbors which are younger then me. Sometimes I would play against all 5 and me by myself and we would have fun. Sometimes they would or I would win. Playing soccer for me is the best subject or sport in my life. For me my summer was great playing basketball and soccer with my friends. Its always good to have fun and play for exercise. Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment