Wednesday, April 9, 2014

student success statement ANON

Student Success Statement
“Visualization-Imagination: What you see is what you get.”
~ANON
When you imagine you see many things that would like to be. You can be all of what you think of in your imagination but you will have to wait. You think that it’s impossible but it’s not if you just do well and accomplish your dream. We think of a lot of things and it’s good so that we don’t have to be bored all the time. Enjoy your life, choose the right, you can be whatever you imagine. Anything is possible. I sometimes imagine about me being a secret identity cop when I see wrong. It would be cool for me to have a tron motorcycle and what a police has. I don’t know if I should be a cop though. Choose the right.



No comments:

Post a Comment