Friday, January 17, 2014

glenn cunningham

Glenn Cunningham
Glenn Cunningham had burned his legs in a terrible fire accident. His brother, Floyd, had dies at the age 13 cause of the fire. He got burned up. Glenn went to the hospital and the doctors had to amputate his legs but he was distressed so his parents didn’t let him get his legs cut off. Later that day he started to walk again and tried running and he set a goal. He actually accomplishes his goal and was proud of it. I can relate to this by me when I had broken my arm and I wanted to be quarterback for flag football and once I recovered my arm I couldn’t throw that well but one day I did. I threw the ball good that I tried out for quarterback and I made it. I was the best qb back then and maybe now but I think I still got the arm. Dream big because you can do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment