Wednesday, January 29, 2014

student success statement charles ketterer

Student Success Statement
“The best way to predict your future is to create it.”
~Charles Ketterer

Creating your future is not that hard to think of because anything is possible and you can do anything you want is this world. Think of your goals and start doing what you got to do to accomplish that goal and have a good future. For example me I can think about my future because I have already started it. I play soccer and my goal was to make it in the team and I did. Also I am going to try to go to college and by doing that I am going to pass all my classes in highschool from 9-12grade. Anything is possible you just got to believe in yourself and you will start your future little by little. Choose the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment