Wednesday, February 19, 2014

student success statement lou holtz

Student Success Statement
“The answers to these questions will determine your success or failure:
1. Can people trust me to do what’s right?
2. Am I committed to doing my very best?
3. Do I treat people the way I want to be treated?
If the answers to these questions are YES, there is no way you can fail.”
~Lou Holtz
Yes people can trust me to do what’s right because I am a responsible man. Yes I am committed to doing my very best in everything I do like sports or school projects/activities. Yes I do treat people the way I want to be treated because I give them something for them to be happy and maybe they might do the same to me. I respect people’s opinion about me cause that’s my chance to change a little bit more and be more of a friendly person. I like to help people that need and I am obedient to my parents because they showed me how to be successful in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment