Friday, February 28, 2014

student success statement Og Mandino

Student Success Statement
“I will persist until I succeed.”
~Og Mandino

Everything is possible all you have to do is believe in yourself. When you believe in yourself you try your best in a sport or an art project or an experiment, you put in all your hard work to get a good grade out of it. For example I try my best when I play soccer cause the first that comes to my mind is to “win” because that’s what I want to do. I will give it at to win a game. Like it says in Filipians 4:13 it says “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” I use this verse to inspire me and always thing about how great Christ is and he will be on your side when you need him. You shall persist until you succeed. Choose the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment