Wednesday, October 2, 2013

“My Experience So Far At HPIAM”

Well it is now how I thought it would be because HPIAM stands for Huntington Park Institute Applied Medicine but we are not learning about any medicine. It is weird that the school is called this but the students that have been here for 2-3 years haven’t learned anything about medicine. Any way the school to me is cool cause of the teachers and the schedule. We leave earlier than elementary and middle school and that’s what I like about it. The teachers are alright some teachers are cool, some teachers are strict but it depends how the class behaves. School is really important I chose this school because of the medicine and the classes that we students were going to have. My sister wanted me to come to this school cause of the activities, events, and school name plus the medicine part. Well now I am doing well in all my classes. I am passing all of them and my GPA is 3.625.Well my dream came true, I dreamed of making the soccer team for jv and I did. I am so glad that I made the team. It takes skill to play soccer and lots of practice. The drills and exercises we do help our bodies stronger and faster. Soccer is my favorite sport. My dad taught me how to play when I was younger and now I am better and good. Are team is really good and I enjoy being on the team and I am a freshman. I wish that I can last and go to varsity. Anyway the school is good and I like the school very much I have fun with my new friends I made in all my classes and I enjoy some of my teachers. I am always doing the right.  

No comments:

Post a Comment