Friday, October 4, 2013

Student Success Statement
“Disciplining yourself to do what you know is right and important, although difficult, is the highroad, and personal satisfaction.”
-Margaret Thatcher
To me this is really important, I know when I do things wrong but it’s hard to pay the price for what you have done. Sometimes you wish you could go back in time and never go through what you have done. There is good times and bad times in life and that’s normal. Nobody is perfect everyone is different in the way they act, the way they feel, and the way they talk. Once you get disciplined you will feel great that you did the right thing. It is difficult, but great things will happen to you when you learn your mistake. Always do the right or you will get disciplined. This is a good message and I think that everyone should know what I mean. Always choose the right.


No comments:

Post a Comment