Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Student Success Statement
“It’s better to be alone than to be in bad company.”
~Anon

Being in a bad company is really a dangerous place for someone to hang out with bad people. I have been through this a lot of times. When i was in elementary in the 5th grade my friends would like to smoke weed. Now it was I think a Wednesday that this situation had happened. I was there with them but no I didn’t want to smoke cause it’s bad for a human body but they still do it. Only six of them smoked it and I was there being a part of it but I didn’t smoke. Later on that day someone has told on them, and I thought I was put in the problem but no I wasn’t. Well nobody got caught except for two of them. Now for me it was luck cause I was there and hanging with the wrong people. So I would rather be away from the bad instead of be with it cause you might be in the problem to cause you were there. Choose the right!

No comments:

Post a Comment