Wednesday, September 4, 2013



Student Success Statement
I have three messages:
(1)    We should never, ever give up
(2)    You are never to old to chase your dreams
(3)    It looks like a solitary sport, but it takes a team
Diana Nyad, American Swimmer


To me the first message is really important to me cause that’s what inspires me when I think that I can do it and even if I try I will still lose but we should never , ever give up on ourselves. The second message you are never to old to chase your dreams is a advice to people that are old but they can still achieve what they want to be in the future its never to be the person you want to be in life. The third message it looks like a solitary sport, but it takes a team , this message to me is like wow if you’re in a sport like soccer, basketball, baseball, etc. there is people in your team that will support you by saying you can do it , come on try again , words that give advice will help you and your team that will always be on your side to support.

No comments:

Post a Comment