Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Student Success Statement
“You have only always to do what is right. It will become easier by practice, and you enjoy in the midst of your trials the pleasure of an approving conscience.”
Robert E. Lee

Doing the right can lead you to great things. Life is hard and there is only one chance to do the right. To me doing the right is great. I feel happy when I do the right. When I do the right I always get treated in a different way from a teacher or with a gift for me doing the right. Like the 4 teenagers that thought a store was open and thought that the cashier was busy doing something. They chose the right not to steal. They were tracked down to give them a special gift. They got scared but they did nothing wrong so they were glad about it. Always do what is right for you and for others !

No comments:

Post a Comment