Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Student Success Statement
“There is no pillow so soft as a clear conscience”
-French proverb

I think it means that a pillow is so soft that we can relax and think about happy things that we had. Things from the past that we can remember when we lay on a pillow. For example we feel good when we think about helping out someone. Or when did something helpful for someone. Like an elder league when we walk them home or we helped them carry some groceries bags to their homes. When I was in middle school I was asked by an elder league to help her carry some bags to her house which was five houses away. Once I was by the her house she told me to take the bags all the way to her front porch and I did. Once I was there I was about to leave, but she stopped me and said” here have these $10 and thank you for helping me J “ she said. I left so glad that I help out someone and I got something in return. I keep thinking of that moment every time I get asked for help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment