Friday, September 13, 2013

Student Success Statement
“I shall pass through this life but once. Any good therefor that I can do, or any kindness I can show, let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall never pass this way again.”
-Anon
Do what is right for you and others. Life is hard for others to complete there dream or the way they act. That’s how sometimes people are out there doing nothing trying to sell things to show their love, kindness, and love to others. Never neglect someone’s actions to you but not in a mean way that will offend you, but try to make him feel better that he is appreciated. Everyone should be treated the way they want to be treated. Always choose the right to make people happy. Keep doing this, you will pass and will do the same thing again some other day. J  


No comments:

Post a Comment